On September 21, 2016, CPR submitted comments on post-acute care value-based purchasing, in both a written statement on the Medicare Post-Acute Care Value-Based Purchasing Act of 2015 (H.R. 3298), in connection to the September 6 Ways and Means Health Subcommittee hearing entitled “Evolution of Quality in Medicare Part A,” and as comments to members of the House Ways and Means Committee. The letter ultimately contained twenty-six (26) sign-ons.
- CPR Coalition Submits Letter to Congress Supporting Therapy Cap Repeal Legislation
- CPR, HAB, ITEM Coalitions Submit Joint Comments to CMS on 2018 Draft Letter to Issuers
- CPR, HAB, ITEM Coalitions Submit Joint Comments to CMS on Notice of Benefit and Payment Parameters Proposed Rule
- CPR Submits Comments to CMS on Cardiac/Joint Replacement Bundling Proposed Rule
- CPR Submits Written Statement, Comments on Post-Acute Care Value-Based Purchasing