On October 3, 2016, CPR submitted comments on the proposed rule Medicare Program; Advancing Care Coordination Through Episode Payment Models (EPMs); Cardiac Rehabilitation Incentive Payment Model; and Changes to the Comprehensive Care for Joint Replacement Model (CJR) to the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services at the Department of Health and Human Services (CMS). The letter was signed by the members of CPR’s Steering Committee.
- CPR Coalition Submits Letter to Congress Supporting Therapy Cap Repeal Legislation
- CPR, HAB, ITEM Coalitions Submit Joint Comments to CMS on 2018 Draft Letter to Issuers
- CPR, HAB, ITEM Coalitions Submit Joint Comments to CMS on Notice of Benefit and Payment Parameters Proposed Rule
- CPR Submits Comments to CMS on Cardiac/Joint Replacement Bundling Proposed Rule
- CPR Submits Written Statement, Comments on Post-Acute Care Value-Based Purchasing