On October 6, 2016, CPR, the Habilitation Benefits (HAB) Coalition and the Independence Through Enhancement of Medicare and Medicaid (ITEM) Coalition submitted joint comments on the proposed rule HHS Notice of Benefit and Payment Parameters for 2018 to the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services at the Department of Health and Human Services (CMS). The letter received forty-nine (49) sign-ons, 33 of which were CPR members.
- CPR Coalition Submits Letter to Congress Supporting Therapy Cap Repeal Legislation
- CPR, HAB, ITEM Coalitions Submit Joint Comments to CMS on 2018 Draft Letter to Issuers
- CPR, HAB, ITEM Coalitions Submit Joint Comments to CMS on Notice of Benefit and Payment Parameters Proposed Rule
- CPR Submits Comments to CMS on Cardiac/Joint Replacement Bundling Proposed Rule
- CPR Submits Written Statement, Comments on Post-Acute Care Value-Based Purchasing