On October 6, 2016, CPR, the Habilitation Benefits (HAB) Coalition and the Independence Through Enhancement of Medicare and Medicaid (ITEM) Coalition submitted joint comments on the proposed rule HHS Notice of Benefit and Payment Parameters for 2018 to the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services at the Department of Health and Human Services (CMS). The letter received forty-nine (49) sign-ons, 33 of which were CPR members.
- CPR Submits Comments to CMS on Cardiac/Joint Replacement Bundling Proposed Rule
- CPR Submits Written Statement, Comments on Post-Acute Care Value-Based Purchasing
- CPR Submits Comments to CMS on IRF and SNF Proposed Rules
- 114 Representatives Sign Letter Opposing Home Health Prior Authorization
- CPR Submits Comments to CMS on Home Health Prior Authorization