The Coalition to Preserve Rehabilitation (CPR) is a coalition of national consumer, clinician and membership organizations with the goal of preserving access to rehabilitation services. CPR will advocate for policies that ensure access to rehabilitative care so that individuals with disabilities, injuries or chronic conditions may regain and/or maintain their maximum level of independent function.
Most Recent Advocacy Efforts
September 9, 2019
- Letter to CMS: CPR Comment Letter on CY 2020 Home Health Prospective Payment System Proposed Rule. 22 CPR members signed on.
- Letter to Members of Congress: Please Support the Home Health Payment Innovation Act of 2019 (H.R. 2573/S. 433). CPR Steering Committee letter.
September 6, 2019
- Letter to Members of the House of Representatives: Please Support Legislation to Reform the Use of Prior Authorization in Medicare Advantage (H.R. 3107). CPR Steering Committee letter.
August 13, 2019
- Letter to OCR: CPR Comment Letter on Proposed Rule – Nondiscrimination in Health and Health Education Programs or Activities. 24 CPR members signed on.
August 12, 2019
- Letter to CMS: CPR Comment Letter on Request for Information – Reducing Administrative Burden to Put Patients over Paperwork. 25 CPR members signed on.
May 6, 2019
- Letter to CMS: CPR Comment Letter on Sale of Insurance Across State Lines RFI. 24 CPR members signed on.
March 1, 2019
- Letter to CMS: CPR Comment Letter on Medicare Advantage Part D Draft CY 2020 Call Letter. 27 CPR members signed on.
- Letter to Sec. Azar: Discussing the Value of Inpatient Hospital Rehabilitation and Coverage of Seat Elevation and Standing Feature Power Wheelchairs for Medicare Beneficiaries. Joint CPR and Independence Through Enhancement of Medicare and Medicaid Coalition Steering Committees letter.