The Coalition to Preserve Rehabilitation (CPR) is a coalition of national consumer, clinician and membership organizations with the goal of preserving access to rehabilitation services. CPR will advocate for policies that ensure access to rehabilitative care so that individuals with disabilities, injuries or chronic conditions may regain and/or maintain their maximum level of independent function.
Most Recent Advocacy Efforts
March 13, 2023
- Letter to CMS: CPR Comments on Advancing Interoperability and Prior Authorization Processes Proposed Rule. 32 CPR Members signed on.
February 13, 2023:
- Letter to CMS: CPR Comments on Medicare Advantage Proposed Rule. 36 CPR Members signed on and 16 additional organizations signed on.
January 20, 2023:
- CPR Steering Committee Press Release: CPR Applauds Proposed Rule Reforming Regulations for Medicare Advantage.
October 3, 2022:
- Letter to CMS: CPR Comments on Section 1557 Proposed Rule. 27 CPR members signed on.
September 6, 2022:
- Letter to CMS: CPR Comments on Proposed CY 2023 Physician Fee Schedule Rule. 29 CPR members signed on.