On September 21, 2016, CPR submitted comments on post-acute care value-based purchasing, in both a written statement on the Medicare Post-Acute Care Value-Based Purchasing Act of 2015 (H.R. 3298), in connection to the September 6 Ways and Means Health Subcommittee hearing entitled “Evolution of Quality in Medicare Part A,” and as comments to members of the House Ways and Means Committee. The letter ultimately contained twenty-six (26) sign-ons.
- CPR Submits Comments to CMS on IRF and SNF Proposed Rules
- 114 Representatives Sign Letter Opposing Home Health Prior Authorization
- CPR Submits Comments to CMS on Home Health Prior Authorization
- CPR Submits Joint Comments with HAB, ITEM, and CCD on the Summary of Benefits and Coverage and Uniform Glossary
- CPR Publishes Medicare Advantage Statement of Principles