On April 5, 2016, CPR submitted comments on the notice entitled, Medicare Probable Fraud Measurement Pilot; CMS–10599 Medicare Prior Authorization of Home Health Services Demonstration to the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services at the Department of Health and Human Services (CMS). In total, 33 members of CPR signed onto the letter.
- CPR Submits Joint Comments with HAB, ITEM, and CCD on the Summary of Benefits and Coverage and Uniform Glossary
- CPR Publishes Medicare Advantage Statement of Principles
- CPR and Representative G.T. Thompson Submit Comments to CMS on proposed updates to the Medicare Advantage (MA) program through the 2017 Advance Notice and Draft Call Letter
- CPR Submits Comments on Post-Acute Care Site-Neutral Payments to the House Energy and Commerce Committee
- CPR Submits Comments on the Draft 2017 Letter to Issuers in the Federally-facilitated Marketplaces