The Coalition to Preserve Rehabilitation (CPR) is a coalition of national consumer, clinician and membership organizations with the goal of preserving access to rehabilitation services. CPR will advocate for policies that ensure access to rehabilitative care so that individuals with disabilities, injuries or chronic conditions may regain and/or maintain their maximum level of independent function.
Most Recent Advocacy Efforts
- Letter to CMS: CPR Comment Letter on FY 2022 Skilled Nursing Facility Prospective Payment System (SNF PPS) Proposed Rule. 26 CPR members signed on.
- Letter to Congress: Please Cosponsor HR 2455, The Resetting the IMPACT Act (TRIA) of 2021. 27 CPR members signed on.
- Letter to CMS: CPR Comments on Proposed IRF Review Choice Demonstration. 28 CPR members signed on.
- Coordinators Memo: CPR 2020 Year in Review.
- Letter to HHS: CPR Comment Letter on 2022 Proposed Notice of Benefit and Payment Parameters. Steering Committee letter.
- Letter to HHS: CPR Comment Letter on COVID-19 Regulatory Relief RFI. Steering Committee letter.