The Coalition to Preserve Rehabilitation (CPR) is a coalition of national consumer, clinician and membership organizations with the goal of preserving access to rehabilitation services. CPR will advocate for policies that ensure access to rehabilitative care so that individuals with disabilities, injuries or chronic conditions may regain and/or maintain their maximum level of independent function.
Most Recent Advocacy Efforts
- Letter to HHS: CPR Comment Letter on 2022 Proposed Notice of Benefit and Payment Parameters. Steering Committee letter.
- Letter to HHS: CPR Comment Letter on COVID-19 Regulatory Relief RFI. Steering Committee letter.
- Letter to HHS: CPR Comment Letter on Regulatory SUNSET Proposed Rule. 36 CPR members signed on.
- Letter to CMS: CPR Comment Letter on CY 2021 Physician Fee Schedule (PFS) Proposed Rule. 32 CPR members signed on.
- Letter to CMS: Request for Coverage of Certain Telehealth Services During the Public Health Emergency. 39 CPR members signed on.
- Letter to CMS: CPR Comment Letter on CY 2021 Home Health Prospective Payment System Proposed Rule (HH PPS). Steering Committee letter.